As an established business of over six years, and with 30 years’ experience in the trade, at Castle Windows we take genuine pride in bringing your home and garden to life.
As a Check-a-trade accredited window and door fitter in Walsall, you can take comfort in knowing every window, door, conservatory and porch we supply will be ideal for you.
We can manage your project from start to finish, advising you on designs as well as providing the perfect installation, ensuring you receive the very best in local window, door or conservatory fitting. We work closely with all of our clients to ensure the perfect material and style is chosen for you.
Our in-house design service can even superimpose the product on your home, so you can see how it will look before you buy!
Whether you need a fast and efficient call-out for fascias, guttering, soffits, double glazed units or porches, we are readily equipped to take on your job. Our friendly, open approach ensures no stone is left un-turned and every question is answered.
At Castle Windows, we believe your chosen product should be a reflection of you and your home. Every one of our projects is born from the partnership created between you and our designer, working in harmony and extracting the information necessary to bring your design to life. Utilising a personable approach and a professional touch, ensuring you feel right at home while the work is underway is our main priority at Castle Windows.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0117 981 2929 or via their website.
Who are we?
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 738839. We act as a credit broker, not a lender and offer finance from one lender. Castle Windows is the trading name of Castle Windows (Midlands) LTD.
T: 01922 623444
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us.
We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of enquiry forms and every time you e-mail us your details. Other than this, we do not
store or capture personal information but simply log your IP address (this is the technical standard which ensures messages get from one host to another and
that the messages are understood) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of: -
· Identifying potential customers.
· Dealing with your requests and enquiries.
· Providing you with information about products and services offered by Castle Windows
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Cookies may also allow us to make our website more user-friendly by, for example,
allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time to visit our website.
a cookie, this will give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. If you disable cookies from your browser you may not be able to access certain
features of a particular website.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software
encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Using your information for fraud prevention
We may share your personal information with fraud prevention agencies. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details of this
fraud will be passed to those agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Checking your identity
We may ask you to provide physical evidence of identity verification as a lender will search the files of credit reference agencies which will keep a record of their
search, whether or not your application for a loan proceeds. This is not seen by us or shared with any other 3rd parties unless written consent is received from you.
Money Laundering Checks
To comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulations, there are times when the lender will need to confirm or re-confirm your name and address. This is not seen or shared with any other 3rd parties unless written consent is received from you.
How do we manage Special Category Data
In the unlikely event of us receiving Special Category Data as defined in GDPR https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-... Castle
Windows will inform you of the receipt of this information to discuss the deletion of this data.
Castle Windows will not disclose personal information to other companies and suppliers as we do not use third parties to process your data.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Personal Data and your rights
If we collect any personal data from you, you have the right to receive/amend/delete information about the personal data we hold about you. Castle
Windows does not charge a fee for this unless we believe the request is excessive or unfounded. If we refuse a request we will tell the individual why and that
they have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to judicial remedy. Castle Windows will do this without undue delay and at the latest within
If at any time you no longer wish to receive any of our e-bulletins, newsletters or other information for which you have subscribed to our partner retailer process, then
please contact us so that we can remove your relevant details.
changes, you are agreeing to the changes.
Last updated: March 2018
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
We have been working hard to put processes in place so that they can ensure everyone's safety when working in your home.
What can you expect
- We will contact you on the day of any visits to check if you or any occupants are self- isolating, displaying any symptoms of COVID19, and/or have received a positive diagnosis. If this is the case then the work will be deferred for at least 14 days
- They will ask you to confirm if there are any persons currently identified as most at risk, such as the over-70’s, and/or with underlying health issues. In accordance with government guidelines the work should not go ahead in these circumstances and any visits should be rescheduled once government advice changes
- When anyone visits your property, they will arrive where possible in separate vehicles to avoid cross contamination and where this may not be possible will follow the PHE guidance
- All equipment will be cleaned before use
- Before they approach your property, they will use hand sanitiser and put on the appropriate PPE
- They will not shake hands with you, although a smile would be welcoming
- Safe distancing will be maintained throughout between you and the operative. Please help to maintain the 2 meters (6 feet) social distance that will be required when answering your door or if you are in the same room as the operative
- You will be asked to isolate yourself away from the operative in a different room whilst the work is carried out
Sales and initial quotes
- Sales talks and quotations will be carried out using electronic means e.g. phone, Facetime, Zoom or companies bespoke virtual showrooms/quotation software
- Please allow a 3 day period between anybody cleaning of the outside of your windows and doors and the date of survey
- Please can you wipe down the interior of the frames and/or doors and all fittings of the products that are to be replaced with disinfectant wipes or a suitable alcohol cleaner
- Please ensure there is clear access to the work areas
- The surveyor will carry out the outside measurements first
- They will then reapply hand sanitiser and change to clean disposable gloves before entering your property
- Where possible they will open windows and doors to improve the ventilation of the room in which they are working
- When finished, all frames and fittings that have been touched will be wipe down using disposable wipes and/or disposable cloth and a suitable product
- Please help to maintain the 2 meters (6 feet) social distance at all times
What can you do to prepare for installation
To help prevent the touching of your belongings and potential spread of the virus,
- Please allow a 3 day period between the cleaning of the outside of your windows and doors and the date of installation
- Remove any ornaments or plants from the internal window boards/sills
- If possible, please move any furniture away from the windows and doors that are being replaced (these will be covered and protected by the installer)
- Please wipe down the interior of the frames and/or doors and all fittings that are to be replaced using disinfectant wipes or a suitable alcohol cleaner
- Please ensure there is clear access to the work areas
- If there is no provision then the operatives will follow the guidance on use of PPE and hand sanitiser
- At NO time will any operative use your toilet or washing facilities
- Protection in the form of new or freshly laundered dust sheets or disposable covering will be used for the floor and furniture within the room
- We are afraid that at these unprecedented times, we will not be able to accept refreshments from you so please do not be offended when we say “please do not offer any refreshments”
- The installer will wipe down all frames and fittings, both inside and out, using disposable wipes and/or disposable cloth and a suitable product
- All rubbish will be removed from site
- All disposable items and PPE will be removed from site
- Handover documentation including the companies’ workmanship guarantee and details of how to operate the products will be supplied to you electronically or, if this is not possible, by first class mail
- A follow up call will be made to confirm that you are happy and can operate the installed goods
- Whilst every precaution is being taken to limit the risks and exposure to the virus, we cannot guarantee that this will be eliminated completely and would encourage you to continue to follow the Government guidelines on social distancing and washing of hands.
- We would like to thank you for your cooperation in helping us to ensure yours and the operatives’ safety.